Featured Post

Characters from Night Walker visiting BookRelations' event on Facebook

EVERYONE IS MISSING OUT ON THE SHENANIGANS OVER AT OUR READ ALONG EVENT FOR NIGHT WALKER by Aaron L. Speer, I'VE JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL ...

Follow

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Review of A Chance for Helena

I would love to say first of all that the title of the book couldn't be more spot on because our main characters are Chance and Helena:)
I read book 1 in this series and suggest you all do the same! This book is hot and has sexy Vampires that have big egos of course and gorgeous white wolves that love the vamps. This stories focus was on Helena and Chance, who are just "hooking up" when he comes to town, but before you know it Their romance is growing with a lot of passion. Simon will do anything to stop them from being involved, but does anything stop them? Guess you will have to trust me that this story is wonderful and sexy and well worth the read. You could read as a standalone, but their are characters you would know much more about if you start with book one. I give this book 4 stars because I liked it, but I did think book one was just a little more wonderful. So 4 stars does have a lot of adult content I recommend this series to anyone who loves a hot paranormal adult romance!

Book Link:

Authors Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment