Featured Post

Characters from Night Walker visiting BookRelations' event on Facebook

EVERYONE IS MISSING OUT ON THE SHENANIGANS OVER AT OUR READ ALONG EVENT FOR NIGHT WALKER by Aaron L. Speer, I'VE JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL ...

Follow

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Review: Eighteen (18): Based on a True Story by JA Huss

Eighteen (18): Based on a True Story by JA Huss 


Eighteen is hard. 

And so is Mateo Alesci. 
Hard to read, hard to predict, hard in every way that counts. 
He wants things from me. 
Dirty things, nasty things, forbidden things. 
And I have to give in. 
His attention is completely inappropriate, but I can’t say no. 
The way he looks at me… the way he watches me through my bedroom window… the way he drags me deeper and deeper into his completely forbidden fantasy just… turns me on. 
He knows it turns me on. 
He holds all the power. He holds all the cards. He holds my entire future in his hands. 
And I have to give in. 
Because Mr. Alesci is my teacher. 
And I need everything he’s offering.

My Rating: 5 stars
My Review: This book was hot, hot, hot. Let me tell you.
This story is about so much more than I anticipated. The twists and turns were amazing. I was completely shocked to learn what was really going on, and it wasn't what I suspected. What a powerful story. This story is about trust, love, loss, family, discovery, and new beginnings.

This author has all the right stuff to grip the reader from start to finish. I could not put it down and devoured this book in only two days. The need to know what was going to happen drove me through at break neck speed. Definitely a great read. This is my first book by this author and it will not be the last. Actually, I already purchased another book before hopping online to write my review. :) 

Even if this isn't your typical go to read, read it, there is a great story within these pages. If you've never thought about a teacher in this way before, you will after this spicy read. LOVED!

J.A. Huss, you have got a new fan right here. I'm going to read EVERY SINGLE BOOK AVAILABLE by this author. Thank you for sharing this sizzling hot story with your readers. 
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ~Theresa

Book description provided via Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Eighteen-18-Based-True-Story-ebook/dp/B01861S9IO/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

2 comments:

  1. Now I'm looking forward to this book!
    I've added it to my TBR list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great damn book! :)Lots of steamy fun

    ReplyDelete