Featured Post

Characters from Night Walker visiting BookRelations' event on Facebook

EVERYONE IS MISSING OUT ON THE SHENANIGANS OVER AT OUR READ ALONG EVENT FOR NIGHT WALKER by Aaron L. Speer, I'VE JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL ...

Follow

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

REVIEW: ***One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy***

ONE WEEK GIRLFRIEND BY MONICA MURPHY: 
Paperback155 pages
Published January 10th 2013 by Monica Murphy 

Temporary. That one single word best describes my life these last few years. I’m working at a temporary job until I can finally break free. I’m my little brother’s temporary mother since our mom doesn’t give a crap about either of us. And I’m that temporary girl all the guys want to get with because I give it up so easily. According to the rumors, at least.

But now I’m the temporary girlfriend of Drew Callahan, college football legend and all around golden guy. He’s beautiful, sweet—and he’s hiding way more secrets than I am. He’s brought me into this fake life where everyone seems to hate me. And everyone seems to want something from him. The only thing he seems to want though is…

Me.

I don’t know what to believe anymore. All I know is, I think Drew needs me. And I want to be there for him.

Forever.

RATING: 4 stars 

REVIEW: 


I won a copy of One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy in a giveaway for free on Goodreads, First Reads. I was delighted to find myself blazing through this steamy read. I flew through this book and found that the characters were not only memorable but likable, too. Though some of the plot twists were easy to see coming, I still loved the whammy at the end.
This book was hard to put down once getting sucked into the story, so I look forward to learning more about Drew and Fable in book two. Definitely curious about what other twisted plots this author will come up with in her other books. Every time I hear the word, "MARSHMALLOW," I will think of this story. Hahaha, loved it! Yeah, just an inside thing, but read it to find out. Just saying! ;)
This is my first book by Author Monica Murphy, and grateful to have been introduced to Drew and Fable's story via Goodreads, First Reads.
Looking for a fast, fun, twisted, steaming hot read? Read One Week Girlfriend! Recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment