Featured Post

Characters from Night Walker visiting BookRelations' event on Facebook

EVERYONE IS MISSING OUT ON THE SHENANIGANS OVER AT OUR READ ALONG EVENT FOR NIGHT WALKER by Aaron L. Speer, I'VE JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL ...

Follow

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Blog Review of Heath, Cliffs and Wandering Hearts by Laura Barnard

Heath, Cliffs & Wandering Hearts by Laura Barnard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a very sweet contemporary romance I would consider it YA if asked my personal opinion. I loved the story line, the lead character Savannah doesn't feel she's good enough if she doesn't have money like her new friends and I enjoyed the build-up to the major surprises that happen towards the end. I also loved Heath, but am now left wondering if there will be another book after this one with more of what happens next with him and Savannah. I was a little stunned by the eagerness to forgive so easily by the boyfriend, and curious if there is a specific reason that may be revealed in another book to come. Laura did a great job overall though, I enjoyed the book, and didn't find anything I can say I didn't specifically dislike at all. So I rate this book 4 stars and think it's definitely a good book to pick up and read on a rainy day. Great job Laura!


View all my reviews

Connect with the Author:
https://www.facebook.com/laurabarnardbooks/?fref=ts

Buy the book now!!!


Amazon – http://amzn.to/2eeLVzz




Book Blurb
:Life for sixteen year old Savannah Franks has just been turned upside down. Her Mum’s business has failed and they’re forced to move into a maisonette in the rough end of town. 

She doesn’t want anyone to know her dire situation, not even her besties. So when the rest of the money for the school ski trip is due she can’t be seen not to attend. Everyone is going! She just needs to find a job. Add that to the list of getting a boyfriend and losing her pathetic virginity. 

But working every spare hour in a job she hates on top of school work and mounting secrets doesn’t prove easy. Soon she’s keeping so many she’s not even sure herself what’s true and what’s not. 

The only person she can lean on to tell the truth is her best friend Heath. 

Only…did he get hot recently? That won’t make things awkward between them…right?




















Giveaway:

No comments:

Post a Comment