Featured Post

Characters from Night Walker visiting BookRelations' event on Facebook

EVERYONE IS MISSING OUT ON THE SHENANIGANS OVER AT OUR READ ALONG EVENT FOR NIGHT WALKER by Aaron L. Speer, I'VE JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL ...

Follow

Monday, May 2, 2016

REVIEW & Insta-FREEBIE: Combative by Jay McLean

CLAIM FREE COPY HERE

Combative (Combative Trilogy Book 1) Kindle Edition by Jay McLean

We all play victims to our pasts; to the choices we make and the lives we create. 
They define who we are. 
And sometimes if we're lucky enough, the past stays where it belongs: in the past. 
I'm not one of the lucky ones. 
I never have been. 
Because now the past is knocking on my door, offering deals I have no choice but to take… deals that will help bring justice—not just for me, but for my brothers. 


The problem? 
The deal is a ticking time bomb. 
One I didn't know existed. 

Tick. 
Tock.

HURRY AND GRAB YOUR COPY OF COMBATIVE WHILE YOU CAN THROUGH INSTAFREEBIE NOW!! 

THERESA'S RATING: 4 STARS
REVIEW: READ, ENJOYED, AND RECOMMEND GRABBING YOUR FREE COPY WHILE YOU STILL CAN!! If you enjoy mystery's that keep you guessing mixed with a bit of romance, then definitely give this one a try. (THAT'S CALLED A COLLEGE FINALS WEEK REVIEW!! LOL!) 
(ENOUGH SAID THOUGH!) :) 
I will read and review the second book sometime during the summer! Can't wait to start it because it's necessary! ;) 
ENJOY!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment