Featured Post

Characters from Night Walker visiting BookRelations' event on Facebook

EVERYONE IS MISSING OUT ON THE SHENANIGANS OVER AT OUR READ ALONG EVENT FOR NIGHT WALKER by Aaron L. Speer, I'VE JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL ...

Follow

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Naughty Angel by K.M. Neuhold Review:

Naughty Angel by K.M. Neuhold Review:
Written by: Sunni Hancock with Book Relations

Naughty Angel (Sexy Nerd Boys, 2)Naughty Angel by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book!!! I also have read Worth the wait by this author and liked that book as well, but I can say honestly I did love this one much more! The characters were amazing and well written the story flowed very nicely as well. It's about a girl named Eve who grew up in a very religious and strict home when she turns 18 and heads off to college she has a boyfriend who was raised the same as her that she is drifting away from in the very beginning he is such a jerk he tried to tell her how to dress and even orders her a salad instead of real food trying to keep her from gaining the freshmen 15, so Eve learns fast that there's a good chance this guy will be an exboyfriend before long and she starts hanging out more with her friends without him. As eve and Asher spend more time with one another the Sparks start to fly and the story gets heated from there on out. I enjoyed everything about this book I don't have anything negative I could even say about it so I definitely rate it a solid 5 stars! It's for mature audiences as does have some hot scenes in it but was balanced perfectly an amazing job by KM Neuhold!


View all my reviews






Naughty Angel (Sexy Nerd Boys #2)

**Each book in this series can be read as a stand alone novel
*** Recommended for readers 17+ due to strong language and sexual situations

Asher:
When most people first set eyes on me they assume I’m a delinquent, a thug, or at the very least that I’m in a band. But, looks can be deceiving. I never thought I’d get sick of random hook ups with more than willing college co-eds, but that scene is getting old. And, I really never expected to fall for an adorable, sexy, shy…virgin. But, sometimes things don’t turn out how you expect.

Eve:
Super virgin…that’s me. I’ve never kissed a boy, heck I’ve never even been on a date before. How I ended up catching the eye of a sexy, tattooed playboy at my very first college party I’ll never know. He’s way out of my league…but maybe it’s finally my chance to let loose a little and find out who I really am. That’s what college is for, right?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment