Featured Post

Characters from Night Walker visiting BookRelations' event on Facebook

EVERYONE IS MISSING OUT ON THE SHENANIGANS OVER AT OUR READ ALONG EVENT FOR NIGHT WALKER by Aaron L. Speer, I'VE JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL ...

Follow

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Review of Can't Forget by Coleen Myers

Book 2 starts out exactly where book 1 started off.  The end of book 1 was wild, so you will want to start there:) The Lead female Character is Beta, and Beta is from earth, but comes to bare the marks of the Fost, and she has abilities that she isn't even aware of just yet. Beta is a strong-willed character and has very strict values on fidelity in a relationship, and that is not the belief of the Fost, and in this book she struggles with some betrayals and some misunderstandings. The ending was epic and I will be patiently awaiting more from this authors. This book I thought was even better then the first, and I enjoyed it very much. I give this book 5 out of 5 stars to a well deserved piece of writing. Thank you Coleen, and I am so very glad I came across your books. Anyone interested in this MUST READ Sci-Fi Romance.


No comments:

Post a Comment