Featured Post

Characters from Night Walker visiting BookRelations' event on Facebook

EVERYONE IS MISSING OUT ON THE SHENANIGANS OVER AT OUR READ ALONG EVENT FOR NIGHT WALKER by Aaron L. Speer, I'VE JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL ...

Follow

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Review of Must Remember by Collen Myers

I have had this book on my tbr forever, and this month I decided with the release of book 2 that I had better get to reading it.  The book wraps you in from the very beginning I think it is the character Beta that roped me in fast. Beta is a human who has been brought to a foreign planet and dumped in the lands of the Fost to die. Well Beta doesnt die, she heals and then some amazing characters step on the scene, Finn, who might I add I loved from the very first interaction with Beta to the last one in book 2. Then there is Marin who is the clan king and also has taken a particular liking to their unexpected guest. I was glued to the book wondering who she was going to choose, and then the E'mani attack and Beta is forced to go into hiding at Marins house, and then the book gets more and more interesting with each chapter.  I can honestly say I loved this Sci-fi adult romance very much and rated it all 5 of 5 stars!! Great job Coleen, and readers please see links below to grab up this book  for .99 cents on sale!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment