Featured Post

Characters from Night Walker visiting BookRelations' event on Facebook

EVERYONE IS MISSING OUT ON THE SHENANIGANS OVER AT OUR READ ALONG EVENT FOR NIGHT WALKER by Aaron L. Speer, I'VE JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL ...

Follow

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Review of PoP by V. Kelly

Pop!Pop! by V. Kelly
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow!!! So I was incredibly lucky to have been asked if I would like to read and leave an honest review of this book, and I can't express how much I truly fell in love with this story. The main character is a 20 year old with her V card intact. Symone is her name,and she is and has been falling in love with her best friend Trevor. Well Trevor is oblivious to his best friends feelings, and makes some dumb on his part, choices where she is concerned. Then she meets Sid, who is the guy in a band, and the typical bad boy. Then ne contract and a bunch of amazing scenes later the book is in full swing. I can't divulge much beyond that, but I want to impress upon anyone reading this review that this book is a Solid 5 star comedy adult romance, and extremely well written. From the character to the plot twists along the way I am so in love with this story! I recommend this to anyone who loves a good witty character and a hot romance! Great job V. Kelly!


View all my reviews

This book will be released in July, and I will have links to share with you to pick up this amazing book, but until then if you want to check out another book I have read and loved by this author check out First Impressions!


No comments:

Post a Comment