Featured Post

Characters from Night Walker visiting BookRelations' event on Facebook

EVERYONE IS MISSING OUT ON THE SHENANIGANS OVER AT OUR READ ALONG EVENT FOR NIGHT WALKER by Aaron L. Speer, I'VE JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL ...

Follow

Friday, June 24, 2016

Review of Love in Fantasy by Elle Christensen

Love In FantasyLove In Fantasy by Elle Christensen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What an enchanting sexy tale! Author Elle Christensen weaves quite the web when Oliver is on a mission to make the girl Pippa to be his forever, and he has to wait for all of her sisters to be engaged or married first. With Pippa having so many sisters this makes for a difficult feat, but He finds a magical way to make that happen with a key. In the story you watch each couple fall in love and the ending was perfect! Nope not telling you what happens you really must pick up this adult fairytale romance. I rate this book a solid 5 stars because I feel the author did a unique job of being original with the story line, and added so much HOT love to the story I couldnt put it down. Great job by Elle Christensen!


View all my reviews


Pick this book up follow this link!

No comments:

Post a Comment