Featured Post

Characters from Night Walker visiting BookRelations' event on Facebook

EVERYONE IS MISSING OUT ON THE SHENANIGANS OVER AT OUR READ ALONG EVENT FOR NIGHT WALKER by Aaron L. Speer, I'VE JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL ...

Follow

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Review of Jaimie Quinn Mystery Collection Box set books 1-3

I was a little Leery of trying out a Mystery read since I haven't read anything from this genre since I was young reading Nancy Drew and the hardy boys.  With that being said I started reading book 1 and was immediately interested in Jaimie Quinn and her character. Jaimie ends up being forced to represent her little cousin in a murder case, and she is nervous as she normally only deals in family practice, but comes out on top wich I loved. This was a great mystery and I gave these books a solid 4 stars. I enjoyed book one,two, and three. Book 2 new characters are introduced that are all easily loveable. The writing stays pretty even tempoed throughout this book in the trio. Book 3 is action packed with much more action scenes and secrets being unraveled.  The author wove a perfect web to read and easily follow along. I look forward to many more reads from this author. If your interested in this story please check out the amazon links below.


No comments:

Post a Comment