Featured Post

Characters from Night Walker visiting BookRelations' event on Facebook

EVERYONE IS MISSING OUT ON THE SHENANIGANS OVER AT OUR READ ALONG EVENT FOR NIGHT WALKER by Aaron L. Speer, I'VE JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL ...

Follow

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Strange Magic: Part One (Magic, #1)Strange Magic: Part One by Michelle Mankin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Amazingly creative I absolutely loved this story it not only is paranormal but a bit of everything this story had me from hello! I enjoyed and connected very well with the characters and thought that the unique quality of writing was a perfect fit for me! This book isn't like anything I have ever read before and I read a ton of PNR books grey job by Michelle and 5 star quality!
Main Character Thyme is engaged and happy in the very beginning and then tragedy strikes , and her and Shane are taken prisoner and go through unspeakable things. If that wasnt bad enough Thyme learns things about herself she never would have thought possible, magical and surprising things. I absolutely loved Thyme, but then Billy is introduced into the story a Musician on tour playing his harmonica brings things he wouldn't dream possible as well. The story blends then together where I realized how the two were connected, as surprise after surprise is unraveled in this tangled web of intense, suspenseful story I couldn't help but be completely glued to the book. So I definitely loved and will be recommending this book all over the place. Great job by Michelle Mankin!


View all my reviews






No comments:

Post a Comment